formerly in: Denbighshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH84334892
Founded around 1190 as a hospice of the Knights of St John of Jerusalem. Dissolved 1540. Present church built 1858-61.
| Scenes from the Life of Christ |
Church of St John the Baptist, Ysbyty Ifan, Conwy
east wall of the chancel