Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Trinity Church, Porthcawl, Bridgend

formerly in: Glamorgan

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SS81797698

Chapel (Methodist)

Chapel built as an English Wesleyan Methodist Church in 1830 and rebuilt in 1871. The congregation joined with that of the United Reformed Church in 1984 to form Trinity Church.

Church website

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

Search for further information about Trinity Church, Porthcawl, Bridgend on Google

Works at this site:
  Justice, Charity and Patience Justice, Charity and Patience
Trinity Church, Porthcawl, Bridgend
  Christ Blessing Children Brought by their Mothers Christ Blessing Children Brought by their Mothers
Trinity Church, Porthcawl, Bridgend

View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

Other sites at Porthcawl, Glamorgan

Arlington Road Presbyterian Chapel
Church of All Saints
Church of Our Lady Star of the Sea
Gilgal Baptist Church

National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2020 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2020