Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Mary, Blaengwrach, Neath Port Talbot

formerly in: Glamorgan

Diocese of Llandaff

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN87030558

Church (Anglican)

Church dating back to 1704, rebuilt in 1830. St Mary's was reopened in 2008 after refurbishment for use as a village hall as well as a place of worship.

Church website

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website

Search for further information about Church of St Mary, Blaengwrach, Neath Port Talbot on Google

Works at this site:
Christ the Good Shepherd with St Peter and St Paul
firm/studio: Joseph Bell & Son
Church of St Mary, Blaengwrach, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the chancel

View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2020 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2020